Buzzport | Georgia Tech Language Institute
If you’re a student at Georgia Tech, you can use Buzzport to get your work done. It’s a great way to access our library resources, collaborate with classmates, and stay on track with your studies. Here are some questions students often ask:
- How do I find the Buzzport password?*
- How do I change my Buzzport password?*
- I changed my Buzzport password, but I still cannot access Buzzport. What should I do?*
The answers are here!
What is Buzzport?
Buzzport is Georgia Tech’s web portal, providing you with access to a wide range of services. You can use Buzzport to:
- Sign in to my.gatech.edu or mygatech.gatech.edu (the two main campus websites) using your Georgia Tech username and password; this allows you to access resources on these sites at no cost
- Access information about classes and assignments in your major or minor fields of study; this includes course catalogs, syllabi, and other materials from professors who teach those classes
- Search for academic offerings by subject area or department; this helps students find opportunities that match their interests
I can’t get into Buzzport. I forgot my password.
If you can’t remember your password, or if it has been more than seven days since you last logged in, call us at 404-894-2966. We’ll be happy to reset it for you.
You can also reset your password via the Buzz port website by clicking on “Forgot Password?” and then follow the instructions there. You will need to provide a photo ID at this time—we recommend bringing a driver’s license or passport with you when visiting our office so that we can confirm who are are trying to log into their account
How do I change my Buzzport password?
To change your password, you can visit the Buzz port Settings panel.
You will need to enter your old password in order to change it.
I changed my Buzz port password, but I still cannot access Buzzport. What should I do?
- If you’re using a Gmail account, check your spam folder.
- If you still can’t log in after checking your email, contact the Help Desk at email@example.com or 404-894-4840 (24/7).
How do I log out of Buzz port?
If you are logged in, click the logout link at the top of your screen. If you are on a mobile device, click Logout at the bottom of the page. If you are on a desktop device, click Logout in the upper-right corner of your screen.
You can find answers to common tech questions here.
- You can find answers to common tech questions here.
- You can also contact the GT Language Institute or the GT Help Desk if you need help with specific technical issues.
Buzz port is a tool that helps you connect with your peers. We hope this article has given you a better understanding of what it is and why it’s important to use Buzzport when attending Georgia Tech.